Scope of Service Experience
Leanne serves as the Chief Financial Officer at NAI Earle Furman and was made a shareholder in the firm in 2016.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Earle Furman in 2008, Leanne served as Audit Manager in the Real Estate practice of Elliott Davis, LLC and as Controller for RealtiCorp, LLC, a commercial real estate investment company. In addition, she has held various financial positions in the advertising, insurance, and sporting goods wholesale industries and began her accounting career with Arthur Andersen, LLP. She has over 25 years of accounting experience and is a Certified Public Accountant.
B.S. in Management, Clemson University, 1990 Masters of Accountancy, University of South Carolina, 1994
Professional Associations & Designations
- Member, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Treasurer, Jasmine Road
- Former Board Treasurer, Pendleton Place
- Sustaining Member & former Finance VP, Junior League of Greenville
- Former Board Treasurer, A Child's Haven
- Former Board Treasurer, Hands on Greenville