We Manage the Process, so You Can Manage the Property
Armed with the local knowledge and insight can be essential to the success of any multifamily transaction, NAI Piedmont Triad develops extensive relationships with the most active buyers, sellers and operators in the multifamily sector. Whether it is working with an institutional owner to market a property portfolio or an entrepreneurial investor to identify acquisition opportunities, we bring unparalleled multifamily experience and resources to each and every project.
As part of NAI Global, which completes over $45 billion in transactions annually, The NAI Piedmont Triad Multifamily Division is connected to the premier global real estate services platform, a vast managed network with 5,000 professionals and 325 offices in over 55 countries worldwide. Our comprehensive menu of real estate services, with a specific focus on apartments, include:
- Market Research – As a member of the NAI Global network, NAI Piedmont Triad has continually updated knowledge of national, regional and local markets. Our multifamily experts are thoroughly experienced in mining the most current market data in whichever apartment market you require.
- Investment Property Acquisitions – Acting as your trusted fiduciary and dedicated acquisition staff, NAI Piedmont Triad aggressively leverages our local, national and international network of relationships to create new 100% equity purchases, development opportunities, and joint venture position opportunities consistent with your firm’s specific acquisition goals and criteria.
- Investment Property Dispositions – Our disposition process provides various solutions for the effective marketing and sale of single assets to large, multi-state portfolios. Our local market knowledge and access to an unmatched database of institutional and private buyers through the use of our international platform, allows our multifamily investment specialists optimize the value of each and every transaction.
- Valuation and Appraisal – Upon request or recommendation, our multifamily and apartment specialists can provide you with a third-party Broker’s Opinion of Value for your existing property loan, complete with an accurate up-to-date sale comps and rental analysis.
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies – In addition to the standard broker-level due diligence associated with an acquisition, sale or development, NAI Piedmont Triad provides in-depth, market, financial, multifamily property, and third-party review due diligence services as needed to insure a smooth and quality transaction.
If you would like to find out more about how NAI Piedmont Triad can help with your next multi-family project, call today.